For various reasons (such as too many failed log-in attempts), YouTube will require you to enter a CAPTCHA/Security Code when logging in. This can cause some issues with the Tube Toolbox log-in screen.
Perform the following actions in order.
- Close Tube Toolbox.
- Open Internet Expolorer (NOT FireFox, Chrome, Safari, etc). Internet Explorer. Try to log into YouTube with the same username/password that is failing with Tube Toolbox. Google will most likely give you some sort of message where you have to enter a security code (CAPTCHA).
- Once that is complete and you have successfully logged in, close all Internet Explorer browsers.
- Open Tube Toolbox and try to log in again. If it works, then stop here.
- Still not working?
- Delete your Internet Explorer cookies. You should find the version of Internet Explorer you have on your computer and follow the instructions for that version in this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835. Try logging into Tube Toolbox again.
- If that does not work, restart your computer, launch Tube Toolbox and cross your fingers. This should work.