Tube Toolbox works by programatically logging into your YouTube account and then performing actions through code just as if you were logged in using a browser. From time to time, Google displays some sort of message regarding your account which won't allow us to complete the log in. It might have to do with an alert on your account or new security measure or whatever.
Perform the following actions in order.
- Close Tube Toolbox.
- Open Internet Expolorer (NOT FireFox, Chrome, Safari, etc). Internet Explorer. Try to log into YouTube with the same username/password that is failing with Tube Toolbox. Google will most likely give you some sort of message and you should follow their instructions.
- Once that is complete and you have successfully logged in, close all Internet Explorer browsers.
- Open Tube Toolbox and try to log in again. If it works, then stop here.
- Still not working?
- Delete your Internet Explorer cookies. You should find the version of Internet Explorer you have on your computer and follow the instructions for that version in this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835. Try logging into Tube Toolbox again.
- If that does not work, restart your computer, launch Tube Toolbox and cross your fingers. This should work.